Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Black Milk Tea w/ Tapioca balls

Today is one of those days that people at quickly ruined my order because I didn't ask for balls in my drink. I tried to order Black Milk Tea with no tapioca balls, but the lady just put balls in my drink. I didn't bother complaining that I had balls in my drink because I wasn't really in the mood to complain that I have balls in black milk tea. There's a reason why I don't ask for Tapioca balls. I don't ask for balls in my drink because first of all, how am I suppose to taste the wonderful flavor of milk tea? Milk tea is one of the most refreshing tasting drinks ever! It's very delicious. On the other hand, the balls in my mouth are very distracting to the taste of milk tea. Every time I go to Flushing Main St. I always order Milk Tea with no balls at quickly with my old student ID card that I don't even use. They obviously don't care but it's pretty unfortunate that I am very dishonest about that. Those 50 cents do add up!

I also don't get balls in my drink because not only does it distract the taste, it's very distracting into talking to people. Like if people ask why can I not talk straight? I am gonna say sorry I am drinking milk tea and there is a lot of balls in my mouth. Sorry but that sounds pretty ghey. Luckily today, I was waiting for the bus next to garbage can and was slowly drinking the milk tea because there so many gosh damn balls in the way when I am trying to drink the milk tea. So I had at least like 5-6 in my mouth and start spitting them balls in the garbage can, which btw has 5 calories for each ball. Why eat 5 calories a ball if I don't like the balls? It doesn't even taste like anything. Alrite, I think I got to the point that I hate having balls in my mouth. However, I do believe I wrote the gheyest entry ever about me having tapioca balls in my mouth today.

1 comment:

  1. let the record show that 1/3 of this blog's posts are about ^this and brokeback

    ReplyDelete