Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Celebrating your Friend's Birthdays....

The one thing I really hate celebrating is: people's\friends birthdays. I hate it because they choose such a fancy $50-$100 restaurant and we have to pay for it. Of course they're going to choose whatever because they don't have to pay for it. I am not being cheap or anything but it's annoying how we have to spend money on a friend the day they're born. Honestly, do I even give a damn about they're born that day? Hell No. I know I am being negative but I've been thinking about this a lot on each friend's birthday and sometimes I just wish I don't have any friends party to go to. If I don't go then that person is going to think I'm a douchebag for not even going and thinking that you're not my friend...but anyway life is life.

It would also upsets me when my birthday starts, and I go to their birthday like every year, and then they don't come to mine...It just annoys me because I'm your dedicated friend that pays for your east buffet meal, and I don't get anything in return. Other than that I just wish in order to be friends you shouldn't have to be materialistic in buying them a beer.

From now on, I'm going to take a group picture and list the people that went to my birthday B-)...

7 comments:

  1. to be fair...you didn't come to my birthday this past year but i was at your's...does that mean you are not my dedicated friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pleez megan, I've been to your birthday many times... I've been to your lounge birthday 2 years ago and you were just uhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. you don't have to celebrate mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with u on this one mike. What we do here sometimes is we eat somewhere else first and then meet everyone at the restaurant just to hang out. I must say, it works pretty well. And if anyone has a problem with u not paying for their bday, they're the cheap ones, not you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey megan and mike, i would definitely go to your bdays if i was in the area!

    but i know what you mean about the bday dinners. what? outback too good for you now?

    with that said my friends and i are pretty notorious for picking places that end up costing quite a bit. luckily we're high rollers so its all good.

    also i dunno what you're paying but if you got 30 friends and the meal was like 100, thats just 4 bucks more per person. of course if the person expects you to pay thats kinda messed up same thing with the beer.

    ReplyDelete