Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Awful interview today.

That interview was just awful! I was applying to some IT technician position at some company called TI-Tone in Main St. Flushing. I was hoping to get this position because it was so close to my house, but I pretty much doubt I am getting it just because they asked me such retarded technical hardware/networking questions that I had no freaking clue. Like I know there's a lot of competition in this stupid horrible economy, but this position is only a $10-12 full time position, which can't even support me in a broken cardboard box. I don't understand why these interviewers have to ask hard ass questions? They should've knew that I barely have any experience just by looking at my resume, but instead they are just gonna make every entry level person feel like a dumbass. I just wish they can just hire me so I can be willing to learn this but instead they're going to make an experienced person feel more intelligent than a n00b like myself. Yes I know I should've studied but there just so much IT information to know and it would be a lot easier learning if it was just hands-on. This is why unemployment rate is so freaking high..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogspot my friend. Looking forward to reading u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate how i have to be a member or something to post. i wrote out a pretty good reply but guess what this retarded program didn't save it and then said whatever user name i put in was invalid. hitting back did nothing. gg

    ReplyDelete