Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The letter that's being sent after I got ejected from the new Giants stadium -_-

June 17, 2010

Dear Daniel DeLorenzi and the Giants Organization,

In terms of my ejection from Giants stadium and possibly the first person ever to get ejected in the new stadium, I have experienced the worst day in my entire life visiting the Meadowlands (Giants Stadium). Considering that day (June 15, 2010) was my first time visiting Giant Stadium, I can finally understand why the stadium was built in New Jersey instead of New York and why you have the Jets playing in the same stadium. I think that because the person that owns the stadium must be in a serious budget crisis or most likely extremely frugal.

I can understand the stadium’s construction is incomplete but I think the stadium looks like it is labeled “made from China” all over the stadium from how everything is cheaply designed. First of all, I think it is inexcusable for the stadium to literally look like an enormous parking lot where I can park my car up to the 30th floor. Second, the turf you have on the field looks like each square foot was made from child labor, unfortunately maintaining real grass can be very expensive to the organization. Third, the chairs for the first 15 rows don’t even have cushion seats. It felt like I was sitting on plastic chairs that were made by fisher price. And finally, not only does the organization can’t afford cheerleaders, which contain nothing but a giant sausage on the field but in terms of my ejection, you can’t even afford to buy a decent lock for your beverages.

Let me explain my story in full details. The weather was of course extremely hot that day. So anyway, I asked my friend if he wanted a drink. He of course asked for a Gatorade and I also wanted a Gatorade too, so I went up the stairs and the first thing I saw was this shiny refrigerator. I didn’t even see any lock nor was my intentions to even break the lock and with all modesty, I had a twig sized arm in which I have accidentally broken. Then this huge chubby dark skin worker guy was like, why did you break the lock or don’t you see the lock? If I saw the lock, I wouldn’t have opened it so gently in front of a huge evidential crowd in the first place. I honestly was not even trying to steal any of the beverages and I thought it was a grocery style by just bringing the drinks to the cashier. You can also notice that I wasn’t even trying to steal the beverages because I even went to the cashier and took out my wallet to buy 2 Gatorades, in which the stadium still owes me $10. Then of course the security pulled me over, and the best part about it was being pulled inside of the office with air condition but nothing else was very pleasant just by the fact that I knew I was going to get kicked out of the stadium, while that I also knew I was going to stay outside for a couple of hours.

In overall consequences, I am asking you and to your organization to unban me from the stadium. I am truly sorry that I broke your lock without even noticing that it was there. Other than that, I am also asking you if I can get my $10 refund, if not then I would be generously happy if you can use that extra cash towards a decent lock that not even the World’s Strongest Man can open to get a beverage.

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,
Michael Chu

2 comments: