Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sometimes I think dating a christian can be a pretty stupid rule (depending on the person)...

I've been thinking about this mainly for guys how it can be insanely hard for us to hit it on christian girls. God made us all imperfect to sin, like killing people, take drugs, have butsekkz with multiple women or ghey sekkz etc etc. I find it stupid because women are the most pickiest creatures in the world, they hate guys that would do that because they're so fickle. For example, back in highschool, I accidentally said a curse word, like the word b*tch. I really hated her back then but when I said it, she took out her bible showing me the 10 commandments. Seriously after her showing me that bible, I was about to show her my fist that day.

They are definitely more pickier than dudes because we want anything that moves lol i kid, well sorta. Plus considering that they're christians, they would probably wanna hit it on christian dudes. So not only them being picky but you have to be a christian on top of that. It also depends on a scale from 1-10 how christian is the guy. I find that pretty retarded because not every guy is a hardcore christian, people like myself. So if they talk bible language with me, i'll be honest, I probably wouldn't understand one word the person is saying.

It's also stupid because if I wanted to hit it on a christian girl, the population is so limited. Not every hot girl is a christian. Sometimes non-christians are so much nicer than christians. Other than that, after all this thinking, I don't care if I hit it on a non-christian because I'd rather not be judged if I am a terrible christian or to become too picky. I am sure I'll miss God but I prefer that than being criticized. I know I am being too general with this topic but I am talking about the people that are super holy level.

5 comments:

  1. hey man, I think its time to switch gender and start hitting on males. mike, you're a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER HOLY LEVEL?! give credit where credits due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your concern because honestly, I find that I have a hard time meeting Christian men as well. In fact, all the guys I’ve dated were not Christian. I don’t believe I’m breaking a rule by doing so (and I consider myself pretty devout) but this world is not so complex and corrupt, it's impossible to take a fundamentalist approach on life. I’ve asked multiple pastors for advice on this subject but they tell me the same thing— that it’s not right. But to be quite frank, I don’t agree. Sure, it’ll make life a lot easier e.g. Raising a child or sharing religious ideas and such but realistically, it’s extremely difficult to find someone on the same religious level as you are on. Take this for instance, who are you to choose; a person that you 100% love but is not religious or a person whom you are 80% in love with and is really spiritual? I’ve been in unhealthy relationships before so I’m definitely willing to choose the latter because I know it'll yield the "best" results, but I also know how difficult it is to find a true love, and one that will love you back at that.

    My conclusion is that as Christians, we should let go and let God. If God doesn’t think it is right, He won’t let it happen. I.e. If He doesn’t think you belong with a non-Christian, He won’t let the relationship flourish healthily. But sometimes, He will put someone in your life because at that time, you need to grow with, whether s/he is spiritual or not. I don’t worry about who I’m going to meet and when I’ll meet him anymore because I know God will take care of me. I just pray, ask Him to take control and guide me as I get through my daily activities. There’s no need to try and control any situation if we have a higher being that will do it for us. Perhaps you can do the same. It definitely takes a lot of stress off your chest— stress that isn’t even necessary for us to bear. Everything does work out for the best and if it doesn’t, it’s in His plan for us. He has a plan for all of us.

    Props to you for publicizing such a controversial and risqué subject to light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um.. Yeah, sorry about that. Mine's a really long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have to date people who are on the same page as you. how can a woman who is not christian truly love you like Christ would without having a blueprint and example of how to do so from Christ? if we date for the purpose of finding a mate for life, you have to choose one who can share really share your life with you.

    unless you're just looking to bag and have fun..... then go for it. and christian girls can get wild and crazy too.. you just have to be a bad influence on them :)

    ReplyDelete